|EN.FED.TSR.XXX||Keyed Entry - Federal Lever|
|FD.FED.TSR.XXX||Full Dummy - Federal Lever|
|HD.FED.TSR.XXX||Half Dummy - Federal Lever|
|PS.FED.TSR.XXX||Passage - Federal Lever|
|PV.FED.TSR.XXX||Privacy - Federal Lever|
- Federal Reserve Lever, with Traditional Square Rose
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Shown in Entry function. Other functions available.
- Shown with Traditional Square Rose, can be customized with other Reserve roses.
- To personalize your look, this Traditional inspired design is available in 7 finishes.
- All privacy function knobs and levers are available with push-button locking: easily unlock the door by turning the knob or lever; manual unlocking is not required.
- Features easy-to-install spring assisted chassis for optimal operational strength.
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/8" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door door with service part kit.
- Keyed entry featuring the traditional Baldwin pin and tumbler C-keyway offered for all Reserve lever styles.
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) pre-bored doors.
- Reversible for all functions except half dummy.
- Functions available: entry, privacy, passage, full dummy, and half dummy.